Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Baby Boy

Scottie and I are proud to announce that we are having a little baby BOY!
We are currently in Arizona with our family, so I can't scan our ultrasound pictures onto the computer. Scott and I are very excited!
He will be named Tristan Bryant Woodruff. We actually really liked the name from the movie Tristan & Isolde, and also from the movie Stardust (the main character is named Tristan). The middle name, Bryant, is my maiden name, so it will stay in our family.
We both subconciously thought that we would have a baby girl, so this was a surprise when we found out it was a boy but a really good one! Apparently my boy moves a ton in my belly but I can't feel it because my placenta is in the front of my belly. The technician said that when I do start feeling him move, I will really notice it!
I am so excited, and I can just picture him! He will come out a little blonde boy just like his dad. :) So I need to start thinking blue and looking at bedding so I can get his room painted and ready.
He's gonna be the coolest lil boy! My mom already bought him Nike shoes!

6 comments:

Jenna and Paul said...

Yay Megan you joined me and Tara in the boys club! It is so much fun after knowing what you are having because then the shopping and decorating can start to begin. Dont be to discouraged when you go clothes shopping because there is way more girl stuff out there. I can't wait to see you next week. And yes you sure will feel him soon. I watch my little guy make waves in my belly now.

Amber said...

I'm way happy to! He will be the so dang cute. I love the name and I'm so so so excited to come and help you out when Tristan arrives!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I win! I bet lindsay $20 that you guys got the name from that movie!!

lindsay said...

YAY! Congrats! Seriously, I asked mike the other day if he had read on facebook what you guys were naming your kid, and he said he had and he bets its from that movie Tristan and Isolde!

haha. It was funny. But he's not getting $20.

Bear said...

Yay! You need another preggo picture on here.

Kimber said...

YAY for a lil BOY in the family!