Scott & I have been wanting to do this for a while for a few reasons. Kitty needed a hair cut because it was so long and it got EVERYWHERE in the house. We are constantly vacuuming up his stupid hair.. Also, its summer time and we knew it would be cooler for him if his hair was shorter.
Well.. our attempt to cut his hair was hilarious. Basically, Scott held him down while I started shaving Kitty. Kitty did not like this... Not one bit. I don't think I've ever seen him so mad in my life. He was growling and hissing and biting and scratching at us both. Swiping at our faces, trying to do anything to stop us. We have a mean kitty...
It did start off pretty well. At first he wasn't quite sure what was happening so I got part of his back really well, then that is when he freaked out. Anyways, here are some pictures of our little battle. I wish someone could've videotaped this though. It would've been just as good as the bath ones. (If you haven't seen those, you should. It is my very first post ever, go check em out!)
And yes, that is some of Kitty's hair that we shaved. This was only part of it. I still vacuumed up more later. And I love his battered tail. We did an absolute terrible job on cutting his hair.. haha


No comments:
Post a Comment