Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bellyicious

5 Weeks of being Preggo

9 Weeks of being Preggo

14 Weeks of being Preggo

I know they are random weeks, but I take them when I remember. So I'm starting to show a little bit! But if anyone doesn't know me and know that I'm pregnant, they are just gonna think that this girl has got a little pudge and should lose some weight! Haha and I'm sure my customers at S.O.S. (where I work) think I'm just getting fat!! Lol But I love the fact that I'm starting to look preggo - I have a baby in there!! Weird..

7 comments:

The Frost Family said...

Megan, don't freak out it's Melanie (Petty). Not stranger danger. haha you are so funny those times are so hard. I wish it would be like not showing to like full blown prego and no one thinking your just eating too much. It is the weirdest thing knowing there is a little one growing inside you! Just wait til you start feeling him/her. I miss that feeling it's the greatest thing ever. Hope everything is going well with you and your feeling better.

Jenna and Paul said...

You look to cute! I can't wait for you to hit like the twenty week mark then it really turns into ya she's preggo but it is cute belly not the yucky belly button popping belly. Lol I am still waiting for mine to pop it is trying to i can see it and Paul makes fun of me. So excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

You dont even look prego till the 14 weeks and then barely

Cherri said...

Sooooooooooo very exciting and it all makes me smile! Makes being sick worth every minute especially on a day like today.... your good news day!

Cherri said...

PS Shouldn't Scott be taking some belly pictures too to see if he can keep up some competition?.... Come on Scotty... step up!

The Wells said...

Love the photos! (I wish I had taken them throughout to see my progress) You look great Megan! Hope that the morning sickness is beginning to fade away...

Bear said...

You are so cute! I never did bare belly pictures, but they look good with you in them. Thanks for celebrating Annalee's bday with us long distance. Love you guys. Can't wait for you to come down.