Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Baby Stuff

I posted lots of stuff so don't miss any of it! Keep scrolling down

I haven't had my baby shower yet, but I've gotten some fun things already. My mom got Tristan some cool Nike shoes and a basketball to go with it! When I was an infant, my mom got me my own Jordan's. I know infants don't really wear shoes, but they are still fun to have. Here are some fun clothes/things that we've already been given by family.



This lion is perfect for his bedroom because the bedding that I chose is called Team Safari. You can go look at it on Babys R Us. It has lions, giraffes, alligators, and monkeys on it with different sports.
You might wonder what this is. It is a giraffe piggy bank! I think its so cute & funny looking! I love it



It says, "On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again"

I love this lil skull haha


1 comment:

Amber said...

LOL, it looks like you guys are rolling in bambino clothes! However its just the tip of the iceberg. I look at clothes all the time now. I have to be very careful...................but I don't want to! :} Have you thought much of your invitation list? Morgan needs to get started on organizing what she wants to do. It will be fun! I can't wait. Sure love you and I love your blog.