Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Monday, July 19, 2010

One Week of Summer

We got to go down to Arizona to hang out with both of our families at the very beginning of July. Scott & I went swimming everyday and got nice tans. (Too bad I'm already losing it). Meli was the only cool weenie dog to go swimming with us. It was so much fun meeting Phoebe (our new little niece) and playing with Annalee. Phoebe has the funniest growl and I now know what Blair means when she growls! Cutest thing ever. We had the best spot to watch fireworks for the 4th of July. Scott also played racquetball with his brothers & my family most of the time. He got his workout while we were there! It was so much fun hangin out with both of our families. I wish we could've stayed longer. And Scott & I already agree that we miss the heat! Anyways, I forgot my charger for my camera, so it died pretty quickly. But here are a few pictures that I got on the trip.

This is a video of some of the fireworks. I posted this for Annalee because she looooved the fireworks and kept talking about them for the rest of the week.


 This is such a cute video of Annalee trying to play racquetball.



These were the last pictures that I got. I loved Zuka's face when Scott throws the ball to them. She gets so intense.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That was such a fun time. I found out though that I'm not so good at racquet ball but I will get better and then Scott won't beat me so bad or at all!!!!!!