I thought I would post our ultrasound pictures before we went to bed. Here they are:
Picture #1 = My little one who looks like an alien in this picture. I'm sure he won't come out looking so weird haha :) I do love this pic tho - he's so cute!
Picture #2 = Tristan's tiny foot! Right before the technician took this picture he had both feet next to each other and then he moved one right when she took the picture. Oh well.. this is still precious
Picture #3 = His arms! The picture on the right he has his right arm up by his head. It was so cute and then later he moved it. He was such a wiggler (which I am definitely starting to feel him now)
Picture #4 = My baby boy's legs! I can already tell he's got muscles haha
Picture #5 = Last but not least... the "I can definitely tell 'It's A Boy' picture!" You can see his stuff going on right there haha! There is no mistaking him. The technician said he was not afraid to show it off either (as you can tell)
Well, I will do more later! And Blair, I will get another belly picture up soon! :) Thanks everyone for all your support and enthusiasm. We can't wait to have him in our lives







3 comments:
I really like the name Tristan!
ahhh, my grandson is already so dang cute!!!!
hahahaaha I love the "it's a boy" pic
Post a Comment