I only have a few more belly pictures to post, but I'm definitely showing up more now. I've had a few customers ask me when my baby was due. So now they know I'm just not getting fat. :) I can't believe that I'm already 21 weeks! I'm past the halfway mark and counting down till when Tristan gets here.
This is 19 weeks. This is also the day we found out what we were having. This picture does not flatter me at all. I feel like I just look tubby.
This is 21 weeks. My belly is getting more round! How exciting
This is still 21 weeks. I just thought this picture was funny with how my belly is now poking out far enough to make my shirts tight.
Scottie & Me ... on the day we found out what we were having. :D
I love him.


5 comments:
You are not a fatty at ALL!! You are still skinny and just baby. So adorable!! I cant wait to meet your little guy. So glad that your not private anymore! Make sure I get an invite to your shower :)
Megan you soooo cute! That little teeny tiny belly!!! I can't believe your having a baby. WOW
You look great Megan:) Your little tummy is so cute! You are so smart to take pictures of your progression. Wish I would have done that. Have you felt him kick yet? You two look so happy!
Hey i noticed you were sportin' an East Valley shirt, nice! I have so many shirts its not even funny.
Post a Comment