Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weston - This is for you! :)

Scott and I were looking through some of our old pictures and videos on our computer and came across this. We just thought you were so funny!
For those who don't know what Weston was doing he was playing on the Wii in a boxing match. He was just too funny to watch I had to get a video. I think we might send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.

3 comments:

Cherri said...

All you guys make me laugh! Just listening to Scott laugh made me laugh!

Cherri said...

hey I am still looking for a cd of the photo shoot of the two of you..... you owe me one so I can have some photos made up!

Amber said...

To funny watching Weston! I laughed a lot because of Scott. You have a great laugh Scott.