Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tanner's Graduation

When we got to Arizona, the next day we went to Tanner's graduation. On his graduation there was supposed to be a chance of rain, and if it started raining before it started only 2 people per graduate were allowed to go. They were going to move the graduation from outside to inside. If we weren't allowed to go I was going to be pretty bummed because this is one of the reasons for our visit! Well, it was very cloudy before the graduation, but it didn't start raining until the kids were all lined up and walking to their seats. They had no choice but to keep it outside, which I was thankful for! It wasn't cold, it was warm rain, but all of us got soaked!!! We brought a few umbrellas and lots of towells but it rained throughout the ENTIRE graduation. It was a lot of fun and for our entertainment, there was literally 30 beach balls being hit around by all the graduates. They kept hitting them away from the teachers so no one could stop them. It was hilarious!!
We went out to eat at Serano's before his graduation. Its the best Mexican food ever! (I love my dad's face in this one)

Us at the graduation, soaked but having fun!


Nanner all graduated!!! I can't believe it. What happened to this cute chubby lil baby!







2 comments:

Kimber said...

ok I loved reading all the stuff you blogged about! So cute and I miss you tons! Hope to see you soon!!!

Amber said...

Yeah my boy is graduated. . . . It's a happy time but also a sad time for me because it means he be leaving home pretty soon. I LOVE my kids.