Here is my last post of our trip to Arizona. I love pictures, so I hope you enjoy all the pics I put on. :)
This is Red Mountain! I know it's not as big as other mountains, but I do think it is rather pretty.
My mom and dad started biking a lot lately. Dad got into it because he is in the Bishopric and was over the Boy Scouts. He had to bike ride with them for 50 miles and my mom liked the idea of it and now bike rides every day. She's so cute with her helmet on!
Yes, I shot this big gun, aka AR-15! It got heavy after a lil while of holding it. But it was really cool. Scott & I went out with Cherri and Sam to go shooting one morning. It was really fun shooting all these different sorts of guns and trying to hit the targets that we set up. One of my favorite activities that we did.
And I shot this gallon of water with the AR-15. I was very proud of myself! It got BLASTED!

We also went to the temple one night while we were there and did some family names. It was really great, the Spirit was strong and I loved being with my family.Blair, me, Cherri

Scott, Sam, Logan
Annalee liked playing on our piano! She is so good already! ;)
The last night while we were there, we went outside to look at the stars. My mother has gotten into stargazing a ton. She has learned a lot about the planets and the galaxy that she teaches me stuff! It wasn't the clearest night so we couldn't find Jupiter, but we looked at the moon and that was AMAZING! I'm so proud of you mom!

Scott, Sam, Logan
Annalee liked playing on our piano! She is so good already! ;)
The last night while we were there, we went outside to look at the stars. My mother has gotten into stargazing a ton. She has learned a lot about the planets and the galaxy that she teaches me stuff! It wasn't the clearest night so we couldn't find Jupiter, but we looked at the moon and that was AMAZING! I'm so proud of you mom!





1 comment:
Bat Dog!!!! Go Meli!
Post a Comment