While we were down in Arizona, we took advantage of swimming every day! I looove swimming (and tanning) haha. I was so white because I hadn't been able to tan for a lil while, therefore I was in desperate need of sunshine. Meli loved swimming more than we did! She jumped in all the time and just swam around.
Here's our (meaning my parent's) pool

My neice Annalee. She is so cute in her lil bathing suit!
Blair, Annalee, and Morgan. Annalee seemed to love Morgan and would always go by her! It was really cute.



Me and my mom :) I love my mom
Here is a video of Meli jumping into the water. She is so funny! Scott had to keep redirecting the weenie dogs in the direction of the steps because they just liked to swim wherever they pleased and constantly drink water while doing so. They were bound to drown themselves! Oh, and ignore my commenting.
I love this video because of Meli. She is so stupid! haha! I loved how she kept swimming even if her front paws weren't in the water.


2 comments:
So I loved the video of Meli's jumping into the pool it will be nice to be able to do that again soon. Ha of course to see all the 4 of you including Melis and Kitty. It looks so fun~! I am jealous!
Megan I loved having you and Scott here it was so fun.
The video's are great. Animas is fun and we need to go back but go back with some type of go-carts so we can race around there, the tractor is just not fast enough.
Post a Comment