Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fun Weekend with my Mom & Sister

This weekend my mom and sister came up to visit me and basically just hang out! I was able to get Thursday and Friday off for work so I got to have a 4 day weekend with them. :) Mom and I went to the temple while Morgy watched the dogs (haha). We also went out to eat, looked at Babys R Us (happy megany :) ), visited Scott at his work, saw the Prince of Persia, and a little bit of birthday shopping for me at the Cherry Lane Boutique (which is super cute and if any of you live in Provo should definitely go visit). We watched movies at night and just hung out. Scott also kicked all our butts in racquetball. My mom was the only one would could actually hang with him. Although (you can see in the pic below) that she wasn't too happy losing. Haha she is so competitive! We also went and visited my grandpa's grave. It will have been a year since he passed away on June 9th. There was nothing planned and I liked that! My mom took care of me and helped keep my house clean. It was so helpful since I feel like its been a disaster ever since I've been pregnant. I missed my mom so much (and of course my sister too) I can't wait to go see them in 3 weeks down in Arizona!! By that time we should know what we are having too! :D SOOO EXCITING!

 

3 comments:

Kristi Moody said...

How fun!! It's so nice seeing pic of your family. I miss your mom, she's the best! You're so lucky to have her and have such a strong relationship with her. Maybe I can see you while your here?!!!

Kimber said...

HOW FUN! like i said on your movie review. blog we miss you guys!!! we haven't played games with anyone since being out here :( no one will play with us!!!! we played cover your aces with each other but...it's just not the same. i want to see your beautiful face (and belly haha i want to see how big you are haha)! are you still feeling yucky or is it getting better? and yes cherry lane boutique=AWESOME and expensive :( but i'm glad you liked it! you guys are so lucky to get to go to AZ for the blessing! you're going to LOVE annalee! let's talk soon please :) on video chat preferably :)

lindsay said...

I can't remember if I said it to you on facebook or something... but CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! I am so excited for you two ! miss you both! Hopefully we can see you soon! :)