Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time Flies

Scott & I have been married for 3 years today (technically it was yesterday 30 minutes ago). We can't believe how fast time flies! At the end of April, we will have been together for 4 years.. Crazy!
This evening, after work, we went out to Red Robin and we even ordered an appetizer!
The yummy appetizer! Red Robin!!! Yummmmm...

We never do because appetizers are almost as much as a regular meal, but the one we got was cheap and yummy. Then after we ate, we went to the movie Alice in Wonderland. I didn't know if I had wanted to see it but I ended up loving it. Disney does such a fantastic job on all their movies! They are awesome!
We each got one another a small little gift. I gave him the movie 'The Goonies' and he gave me a lil piece of Arizona! :D He gave me a little cactus! I am so excited to have it! I never thought I'd miss cactus so much.


5 comments:

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Congrats you two!!!! 3 years is a big milestone!

And your little cactus is really cute!

Kimber said...

he found you the cactus! we talked about it forever and we had no idea where he'd be able to find one! haha i'm so happy! and i love your new background! so cute!

Cherri said...

Good job Scottie.

The Wells said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! It is crazy how time flies!! Happy to see that you are happy and doing great. I love your blog design too. So cute!

Amber said...

Awe, ding ding tender moment! You two are so sweet! I love the cactus Scott, good job! I could hardly read the write up, I'm old and blind. Write stuff in a darker color and maybe a little bigger! LOL