Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Monday, March 29, 2010

Clean Windows

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but my mom told me about this window cleaner and how AMAZING it was! So, the next time I went to Wal-Mart, I bought it, and... it is AMAZING! It seriously leaves no streaks and I loved it! I used Windex before and it was no good. It always left streaks even when it said "No streaks!" and another thing... I'm allergic to it too. If Windex gets on my fingers, they start peeling really bad and it will last for a week. It's quite uncomfortable. My suggestion to all women is to use this Sprayway Glass Cleaner. I don't think it is more expensive than Windex, it might be cheaper. But this really is streakless and it made me so happy after I cleaned my windows and mirrors!

3 comments:

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

um, i think you have more exciting things to blog about....not that clean windows aren't thrilling, they are, but....

Stephen and Erin said...

haha i love that stuff!! they have something simliar at costco so i buy it in bulk ; )

Amber said...

Thats right, no streaks!!!! LOL