Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Insults

I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I'd post a little something. I think this commercial is funny! I just love how she says 'lint-licker'. It's hilarious!!


The whole name calling thing reminded me of a story my Relief Society President told us at a recipe exchange. Her little boy is 3 or 4 and he was talking to his mom about their dog.
He was like, "Zoey licks her bum.."
And she replied, "Yes she does."
Boy, "So... Zoey is a bum-licker?"
Mom, "Yes, she is." 
A few days later he got into trouble and she was putting him in time-out in his bedroom. She said as she was leaving, he was screaming and crying, but he screamed "BUM-LICKER!!!!!!!" to her and she said she had to go into another room and laugh. I thought that was sooo funny!
And then I have another friend in my ward who has twin girls in Sunbeams and they made up their own insult to each other. They will say to each other "Baby wipe!" and just find it so funny and insulting!
The things kids come up with.. haha!

No comments: