Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Upcoming Movies

Scott & I were looking at movie trailers and I found a few that I really look forward too... So I thought I would share them with you! :) yay!
The Blind Side - Starring Sandra Bullock & Tim McGraw which is based on a true story. Even better. Just the preview already makes my heart get all fuzzy lol.

A Christmas Carol - Starring Jim Carrey. It looks good, and it has Jim Carrey in it so I hope its funny. Sadly, youtube wouldn't let me embed this onto my blog, so you will have to click on the website and go watch it! Ba Humbug....


New Moon - 2nd book to the Twilight series, as I'm sure most of you already know! Even though this was my least favorite book because I am an Edward fan, the previews look good! It makes me want to read them again.

6 comments:

Cherri said...

cool I wanna see those!

Cherri said...

Have you seen The Time Travelers Wife?

Scottie and Megany said...

no but i REALLY want too! i heard it was good. have you?!

Kimber said...

haha, i like your "i don't hate comments" side thing :)

Amber said...

I think the Blind Side looks really good. I also think you get a job reviewing movies because you are so good at it. ; )

Anonymous said...

the blind side should be good its a really interesting story,the guy plays for the ravens now. The prince of persia doesnt come out till may and i dont know when the other one comes out