Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scott's 25th Birthday

Scottie turned 25 on October 20th!! I can't believe it! I started dating him when he was 21...It's so weird how time flies! I had lots of fun shopping for him, even though he kinda knew what he was already getting.
Good Morning Birthday Boy!
He wanted me to bring him his presents to him in bed! lolOoooo... what is it?!
(Mom just to let you know, that was your gift you gave him)
Movies: Remember the Titans, 17 Again
Game: Mario & Sonic Olympics on Wii
BYU Beanie! (is that how you spell it?)

And he got lots of shirts from me, because that is what he really wanted! I didn't even spend a lot either! I was so proud of myself! I stayed within my budget and got 9 shirts for him! I went to Plato's and Downeast Basics. Also, thanks to Kimber & Casey for helping me find him shirts.
Movies: Wolverine, Transformers 2, Star Wars 1 (Thank you Weston & Amanda for Transformers and Logan & Blair for Star Wars!)

Oreo Whip Cream Cake! His favorite :)
(Those are the trickster candles!! muahahaha)


Hahaha...

He did it! He is officially 25 I guess.

2 comments:

Bear said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Looks like you had fun!

Amber said...

I'm just now looking at Megan's blog and it looks like you had a great b-day. Man your old Scott!