It is that time of year where pumpkins are needing to be carved! I LOVE pumpkins! I love Halloween! I think the colors and decorations are so much fun! Well.. I don't really like the gross decorations, just the cute ones. Anyways, so Scott & I went to Macey's to get our pumpkins. They were 9 cents a pound! Scott's was over 30 pounds and they couldn't weigh it on their scale because it was too big! Mine was 24.77 pounds and we ended up paying just a little over $5 for two MONSTEROUS pumpkins!
This is all of us deciding on what we wanted to carve. I would have to say this was the most intense carving I've ever done for a pumpkin in my life and it was quite fun!


5 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! They turned out great. We need to carve our pumpkins soon. Happy Belated Birthday to Scott! Hope you guys have a great Halloween too! Are you going to dress up? We can't figure out what to be this year!!
Man, you guys are so festive! Logan doesn't like pumpkins, or carving them. Looks like fun though, they all turned out so good. Can't wait to see you.
Dang you guys go ALL out on your pumpkins! They look so good. Ours turned out pretty basic, circles, triangles, etc ;-) Love to read your blog!
So cool, I love the pumpkins! I think Scott's looks a little like him! jk lol
yay for our pumpkins!!!!!
Post a Comment