These are better pictures of our backyard after the snow storm that happened yesterday and all night long. Meli's legs couldn't be seen if she stood in the snow. Its so funny cuz she is so small! But its not funny when its snowing in April!!
Plantation Style Homes
2 years ago


3 comments:
Agh! I am so not jealous of you! I hope you are surviving the cold. Miss you guys.
I sooooooooooo agree with you Megan the cold SUCKS! I love the warmer weather, you can do so many more fun things, plus we have a little skin color.
Hopefully you can come back soon because we miss you both very, very much. Hope it doesn't snow anymore . . . . YUCK
Just a quick thought...where do you think AZ gets its water and much of its food from?
And do remember SOME people really like the snow and are grateful for it. It means drinking water, irrigation water, and survival.
Post a Comment