Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Harry Potter Fans

The other night, Casey (Kimber's fiance) showed Scott and I this video and we just thought it was pretty funny! Scott and I have been re-reading all the Harry Potter series and we have been thinking a lot about Harry Potter and can't wait for the 6th movie to come out. This is just a funny video and you guys might think we're nerds but thats okay! We enjoyed it!
So, for all you Harry Potter fans out there, you might get a kick out of this.



Here is a couple of trailers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I am sooo excited for it to come out in July!! It looks so amazingly cool!



2 comments:

The Kirbys said...

ok that first one was actually REALLY funny! i can't wait for the movie either, do you know when it's suppesed to come out?! june or something right?

Scottie and Megany said...

oh my gosh! im so glad you thought it was funny, i thought i was crazy! lol i believe it is coming out in july!! i wish it was june though