Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dunes

This last weekend, Scott's family came up to Utah and we went to the dunes at a place called Little Sahara. It was soooo much fun!!
This is a pic of the weenie dog coming with us! She had so much fun in all the sand. But she refused to go to the bathroom out in the desert. So she basically held it in for like a day and a half which is quite a record for her haha!!

Scott and I just got back from riding out in the dunes. I rode the Polaris while he rode the Raptor 660. It was a blast! I ended up riding the Raptor too which was a lot more fun, but harder, than the Polaris. I can't wait for our next trip to the dunes!!

Us on our way out to go riding.






2 comments:

Amber said...

Megan you look good on a quad! I'm so glad you guys had a lot of fun. I remember those days. Now next time Scott I think your kitty needs to go for a ride.

Bear said...

Looks so fun. Sorry I missed it. Good job getting out there on that quad!