Your name might be Tristan if you...
- try to eat your hands when you're hungry
- suck on your mittens out of boredom
- toot on mom & dad's fingers when they change your diaper or put diaper rash cream on and smile about it
- scowl when you go from warm to cold
- randomly cry in your sleep and wake mom & dad up but still keep sleeping
- make lots of noises in your sleep
- stare at your mobile for a half hour and talk to it
- smile like crazy when your diaper comes off and gets changed
- poop your pants in your sleep and immediately wake up crying
- make mom & dad constantly walk you around like a king
- scowl in your sleep
- sleep with your hands above your head
- are super ticklish on the stomach and feet
- LOVES BATHES!
- especially loves to have your hair washed in particular
- really hates having your ears cleaned
- has beautiful blue-gray eyes and opens them really wide with your mouth open in "O" shape as mom & dad talk to you.. and then smile
Bad boy!
Very content being naked.
"Do these look big on me?".. haha too cute
2 month picture
Big eyes.
Happy baby!
This is a duck towel.. but it doesn't look like it. Tristan is very happy tho, he just had a bath.
Hungry?
This is him smiling. It's so cute.
Tristan's stats:
Born: 6 lbs 1 oz 19 inches long
1st week: weight 6 lbs 6 oz = 10%tile;
length 19 inches = 25%tile;
head circumference 14 inches = 32%tile
2 months: weight 10 lbs 3 oz = 24%tile;
length 22 inches = 25%tile;
head circumference 15 inches = 24%tile
He's growing way too fast! I already miss my lil 6 lb baby but I'm loving every minute of him growing. This is the best job in the whole world - being a mother! I feel so blessed to be a stay at home mom & wife. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.


2 comments:
What a REALLY fun post!... luv the smile video!
Megan I love it, he is so darn cute! And he is getting so big, I can't wait to get there in a couple of weeks. I miss Tristan so much, and of course you and Scott as well!!! He needs to get to know his G-ma Bryant or whatever he wants to call me!
Post a Comment