Well, I have wanted to blog about Tristan's blessing and show you pictures but my blog will not let me! It is telling me that I needed to purchase more storage and space in order to put pictures on my blog. Yeah right! So.. my wonderful husband is creating me my own website/blog. It is in the process of being made right now but when its done I will let you know the website and show you pictures of my sweet Tristan's blessing. He was adorable and perfect for the whole thing. We enjoyed having our families come up, even tho it was such a short visit. Well worth it! Okay, I'll keep you updated on when that website is finished.
Love, Megan


4 comments:
i know you probably will just do the new blog scott is making but there's still 2 other options you can do so you can keep this blog and not have to buy a blog site
a) just post pictures and stuff from a different gmail account
b) load the pictures onto an actual picture storing site (like flickr) then the pictures on your blog will be bigger and they don't use up any space on your blog
What a sweet husband!
Same thing happened to me.
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment