Well Scott surprised me yesterday afternoon when I came home with this! He put the Michael Jordan logo on the back of my car! I can't tell you how freakin excited I was!!! I had told him I wanted it on my future truck, (but our future might not have that truck in it, oh well..) so he put it on my car right now. I feel like such a balla! haha jk
Also, we got this cool package from my mother the other day. She got us some new tennis shoes! Scott hadn't had new tennis shoes in over 6 years and she decided to get us both new shoes. It was not necessary but very sweet of her to do so. We both love our shoes and love to wear them around. Funny story - After we had got our new shoes that day, we took Meli on a walk around our neighborhood cuz we wanted to try out the new shoes. We didn't realize this until we started walking, but we both had white shirts on, with our black Addidas sweat pants, and white Nike tennis shoes. I am sure we just looked so dang cute - this matching couple walking their weenie dog around the block.
My new shoes


8 comments:
I bet you guys look hot in your new shoes. And I love your hair in that picture of you!
Megan you are the coolest! Tell Scott I love it, I can't believe how nice he is, Barry would never let me put something like that on my car.......... I love the shoes Scott chose, they are perfect for him. You two are just two studs. Love ya
The two shoes together!! Funny! What a pair!
Your guys life never ceases to amaze me with how exciting it is. And I don't get the Jordan thing.
and tell Scott that ill be up there in Oct and he better not snub me like he did last time.
mike you wish you were as cool as me with my Jordan sticker. you don't get it cuz you ain't a balla :) and everyone (including you too mike) thanks for all your comments - it makes me happy
I like the reflection of you in the windshield when you are taking your favorite sticker shot! And yea Sam would not allow it either. Ha.
You crack me up!! Love your new sticker, but who knew? I love your new shoes. See even being far away, mom will always spoil you. She's awesome!! You still look so happy..I'm happy for you!!
Post a Comment