Another thing that happened this last Sunday was that Scott and I took pictures for like our anniversary. It was two years on March 10th and we (when I say we, I mean me haha) wanted some pictures taken.
Amanda, my wonderful sister-in-law, has a very sweet friend who loves taking pictures for fun! It is her hobby and she enjoys taking families out and couples and doing cool/fun pictures. We asked her to do some for us and she did a wonderful job (as you can tell).
So.. your job is to help us decide on a few pictures to print and hang up in our home. I hope you like them! I know we sure do.
Picture #1
Picture #1



























6 comments:
Ok, just me, but I like 2, 10, 11, 12, and 23 the best...I don't know why I like 23 so much, but it looks like a cute moment captured secretly and feels really "real". Ok, that is my 2 cents. You look really cute! (I like 25, but I don't know if I would hang a pic of just me on my wall, but if you like it you should totally do it...definitely get one for Scottie's wallet!)
My fav is #10! I just love the lighting!
Of course I like them all but my favorite is #11. Its hard to choose but heres a couple more I also like 5, 9, 15, 21, 23, & 25. But my favorite is #11. I love #25 and would love to have one. So when your ready to order let me know cuz I want order some too! Tell the lady she did a great job.
3 Is my favorite, then 6, 21 and 24 are fun too. So cute.
I really like #1 and #10, they are all very cute though! She did and awesome!
thanks for your guy's help! we love them all too :) so its hard to chose!
Post a Comment