Here are some pictures of Tristan being in the NICU and then getting his first bath. They were taken on Scott's phone.
This is him all set and ready to leave the hospital.
He loves baths! He doesn't cry and just loves the warm water - its so adorable!
Ooooo big eyes
He loves to sleep with his hands above his head! It's so cute!
Here is a sneak peek of some of the newborn pictures! I can't wait to get them back - they will look amazing I know it. I just love this picture below with Scott and Tristan. It's so cute
Arms out like a bird!!



3 comments:
Isn't it great how you can just stare at your baby all day and not get bored. so cute.
REALLY.... can't wait to see you three again. You all look so cute as a family together.
Love them! Tomorrow you are here
Post a Comment