This last weekend was a sad weekend for a few people. Scott had a dog named Zuka that he had to put down on November 1st. He got Zuka when he was around 14 years old, so she would've been 12 this January. Her back hips weren't working anymore and she couldn't get up to walk around without help.
It was really hard on Scott and I know it was also really hard on Cherri (Scott's mom), who took care of Zuka when we couldn't. We truly appreciate all you did Cherri for Zuka while Scott was on his mission and while we've been married.
Scott loved Zuka and it was hard to put her down because she was still acting normal and happy. She was just getting too old.
Zuka was a great dog and had some funny little quirks. She was a great mother to her babies and she also loved tennis balls. She would never give it back to you but wanted to keep it in her mouth and away from Taz.
Even though I didn't know her as well, I will miss her. We will all miss dear Zuka and we can't wait to see her when we are all resurrected someday.


2 comments:
I love my Zuka.
Zuka loved you!
Post a Comment