Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lost


The reason why I haven't been updating my movie blog as often as I should is because I have not been watching very movies. Why?! Well... LOST! It has taken over our lives!!! We were told to start watching this TV show and unless you want to sacrifice over 100 hours of your life, don't start it. There are 6 seasons and we started them in the middle of June. We finished the 5th season about a week ago. See how obsessed we have been???! We have been patiently waiting for the 6th season to come out on DVD on August 24th so we could get answers to all our questions!

You may ask what I think about this TV show. Well, it has been entertaining. The 1st and 2nd season were good. You don't quite understand what is going on but you can't help but keep watching episode after episode. The 3rd and 4th season got a little weird for me and more frustrating. It created more questions and things didn't make sense. The 5th season started answering some questions but created more still. But it was more interesting than the 4th season to the point when we finished the last episode we are dying to have that 6th season.

I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to put this on my movie blog because they aren't movies, but it sure seems like one gigantic movie if you watch it consistently. I do like this show though. Some of the characters bug me but I do have my favorites. I'm not sure what to think will happen, but I sure hope everything gets resolved. Has anyone else been into this show? I want to know what you think. When we finish, I will for sure post my thoughts on it.
Why has this show taken over my life?!!

5 comments:

lindsay said...

AH! I am SO happy you are watching it! When it ended I got sooo sad! My life feels so empty! haha, just kidding, but really, I have like 10 LOST books, all about theories. Even though it's over and i know what happens, it's still fun to read. anyway, I'm glad you like it!

p.s. is kate one of the characters you hate? because she bugged me and mike

Anonymous said...

LOSt is the greatest show of all time. I was super happy with the way it ended but I wont spoil it for you.

Anonymous said...

yea season 3 was kinda blah. The worst is when they have them in the bear cages. so dumb.

Anonymous said...

Also Locke and Desmond are the best. Kate sucks.

Scottie and Megany said...

yes! i can't stand kate!!!! i really like desmond (he's one of my favs), im not too sure about locke. sometimes i like him sometimes i don't. and season 3 was dumb with those bear cages. some of it didn't make sense... im still confused about these people who took kate, sawyer, & jack. i really like the chinese couple, except for the fact that she cheated on him...