Scott bought this table two years ago for $35. He decided he wanted to refinish it and all the fun stuff. Slowly he has finally managed to finish it! I am so excited! It does have 4 chairs, but the last one isn't in the picture. These photos were also taken from my phone so they aren't as clear. Hopefully, and if I get the chance, I will put up more that I took from my camera. I love it though! It makes me feel like we bought a really expensive nice piece of furniture! Thank you Scott for finishing it and making your wife VERY happy!
It was hard to see the color so I tried to give you a better idea of what it looks like. It really does look beautiful in person!
Also an update on my pregnancy, I am now officially 10 weeks along. I have been pretty sick which people keep telling me is a good thing... Ha! (I know it is but it sucks being sick) But I have been taking some medication for being so sick otherwise there could've been no way for me to work. With the med I am able to keep down water and without it I just puke it back up. So I am grateful for this little pill called Zofran!




3 comments:
the table and chairs look great! Go Scott!
Glad you are feeling better!
Mr Refinishing Professional!
That is very cool that you guys have that nice big table. Me and Paul have quite a few pieces of furniture that i would like to refinish. And i am glad zofran is working for you i had to start taking it just before i hit 9 weeks it really does help alot. You still throw up but at least it helps. I still have to take it every few days just when my sickness tries to creep back up on me. And yes being sick is good as sucky as it is, your little one is doing just fine in there!
Post a Comment