






I just wanted to put that title because I love the movie UP!. :D We didn't really go on an amazing adventures like swimming the Great Barrier Reef or traveling Europe or other cool stuff. We just went on down to Arizona a few times this past month which are my favorite adventures since I don't live there anymore.At the end of October, Kirk got home from his mission in Oaxaca, Mexico. It was tons of fun being there for that and visiting with our families. He is still the same ol' Kirk, just all grown up and matured.
Then 3 weeks later, we went back down for Kimber & Casey's wedding! It had been a long engagement for them but it finally came and they are now husband and wife! The ceremony was so sweet and I'm glad I made it. When we had arrived at the temple a half hour early, I realized I had forgotten my temple recommend and I had to drive like a mad-woman to go home, grab my recommend, and get back to the temple. Unfortunately, I got flashed by a camera for speeding....stupid! I hate those things, but you know, it was worth it because I got to be at Kimber's wedding! It was so great seeing our family again, and old friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
On our way up from Arizona this last time, we met up with Abe & Jill, and their baby Jocelyn. They are our dear friends and we always look forward to spending time with them whenever we can. Their little girl is so precious and is such a hoot! We love and miss hanging out with them!
Now winter is coming and Christmas is also just around the corner. Thanksgiving is just a few days away! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I need to start Christmas shopping and setting up decorations.
Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving! And eat lots of turkey and mashed potatoes!



3 comments:
Megan just so you feel better I have gotten flashed twice in the last 3 months... hate it! Loved getting to be with you. Love you two.
i had no idea about the temple recommend story!!!! sorry girl! but i'm so glad you were there! it would have been horrible if you missed it...but you didn't! love you girl!
i would have been very sad if i missed it too! but im so happy i made it too! i didn't want to miss it for anything. i wouldve outrun a cop if i had too! haha
Post a Comment