On July 15th, an awesome movie came out in theaters!! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I was so excited for this movie because this one is my favorite book of the series. I do love the 7th one because it ends everthing but I just love the 6th book the best for some reason. We went the day it came out and only had to wait an hour! I heard of people waiting for 2 or more hours. The midnight showing had people waiting in line since 5 p.m. Even though I do love movies and Harry Potter, I could never do that. Anyways, the movie was fantastic! I loved it!! I just wish they didn't take out the fight scene at the end of the book.. Oh well it was still soooo cool!
(I actually liked the actor that played Dumbledore the best in this movie. He was almost how I pictured him in the books. He didn't act crazy and mean to Harry like he did in the 4th movie. It was much better.)
Malfoy & Snape.. the "bad" guys.
(The man who played the Professor was alright. He wasn't exactly how I imagined him in the book. But I guess he'll do. And also, Hermione was actually really, really good in this movie! She didn't overreact and Scott & I were pleased with her acting.)
(Ron was so funny in the movie - I think he is a pretty good actor for what he does.)
Okay enough about the Harry Potter until the next movie. :) hehe.. Well, these pictures are of our new table that we bought April of 2008. We bought this table for $30 on KSL (its like a craigslist.com) and we wanted to refinish it for our place. We have a nice table but this one is better. So Scott is finally getting around to refinishing it. It is looking good so far and I can't wait for it to be done! We are going to do a cherry-red woodstain on the chairs and table too. It will look good :) 


At the end of July, Sam, Cherri, Logan, Blair, and Annalee all came up for a cousin wedding. We had the honor of having Logan, Blair, and Annalee at our place. It was so much fun having a little baby around! She is a cute little girl and such a blast! And we're expecting another little niece on this side of the family and we're very excited!!!
Scott is absolutely adorable with children. He has always been really good with the sunbeams but he is sooooo cute with lil babies. Scott will be an amazing dad and he is already such a fun uncle! Annalee loved having Scott take her around and find the cat and dog. She adores him and I can see why.


Do you remember my orchids that Scott got me for Valentine's Day? If not, well you can go look back in February on my blog and see them. They are still doing really well and blossoming so much! It has been so much fun taking care of them and watching them change. The only thing is that we are now getting a different pot for them so they can stretch their lil roots and grow some more. So we did and I don't know why but we took some pics.


7 comments:
Cute post, Megan! I am glad you and Scott had a fun summer!
you two make me smile..... expect to be sitting on that new table and chairs when we come up next scott..... you've got till early Nov.
You're so funny Megan! I miss you! I loved Harry Potter too!
Hey Megan and Scottie! It was SO great to see you two! I know Jocelyn had fun meeting you again and loved your weenie! It makes me sad that we aren't neighbors anymore. You guys were truly the best!! We really miss our game nights, but it was so much fun playing games on your Wii with you. We really want to get one of those now! Anyway, I'm happy to see you are well and having fun these last few weeks of summer! Keep in touch!
Megan you blog looks great! I know for sure you and Scott will make wonderful parents (I can't wait)! Scott is also doing an awesome job on the table and chairs, they will look so nice. I loved your back ground on your blog, I suck at blog tending. I need to do better on mine. ; )
erin-im glad you liked harry potter too! then i don't feel like such a nerd haha but you're not a nerd, just me lol :) and i miss you too!
jill-it was so fun seeing you guys too! scott & i miss hanging out with you guys and playing cards and stuff. you definitely should get a Wii! good thing we have the blogs to keep in touch with each other. we love you guys!
I love all the pictures! I was so fun staying with you guys. You will for sure be great parents. Annalee adores you both (and your pets). Oh, and I love that you took pictures with the Harry Potter posters. You're funny.
Post a Comment