Scottie and Megany plus Tristan =

The Woodruff Family

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Arizona

Scott and I finally arrived in Arizona yesterday evening! We were pretty bummed when we heard that Cherri, Kimber, Blair, and Annalee (my cute niece) were up in Sedona and we weren't going to see them. But its okay because we will be able to see them tons while we are down here. With my family, we just hung out and watched a few movies. 

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be home! And its actually warm here! I feel like my whole body is just frozen year round in Utah and now there is actually some heat!!! I LOVE IT!!! You don't realize how much you miss something until you don't have it anymore. It is so wonderful to be home and I can't wait till this is not just a vacation. 

Anyways, last night I had a dream that when we got here the next day (which is today) it snowed and it was going to keep snowing for the whole week and a half we were here!! I was sooooo upset just thinking that my vacation was ruined!! I thought it was pretty funny that apparently I must be so paranoid about it being cold here. Of course it is not and I am very happy :)

3 comments:

The Kirbys said...

holy cow i can't wait to come home! i'm jealous that you are already there. but i def agree with you...you don't realize how much you love arizona until you don't live there anymore! I'M SICK OF THE RAIN...it's been non stop for a week now, i can't wait to feel AZ sun on my face :)

Bear said...

So glad you are here!

Kristi Moody said...

So glad to hear that your back in AZ for a short trip..but at least you're here!! I got on you blog-YEAH! Finally. Have fun with your awesome fam!